Excel VBA Protection
XCell Compiler offers the strongest and reliable Excel VBA protection.
You can compile Excel spreadsheet (XLS file) into EXE application with formulas
compiled in binary format and strong protected VBA code. With registration/license
management feature you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from
illegal copying from one computer to another by using hardware locking
mechanism. It offers you to add your own splash, icon, end user license
agreement (EULA) and much more...
Please try the XCell Compiler Free Trial version which is completely functional for calculation.
Excel VBA Protection
XCell Compiler main features:
- Securely hide formulas by converting them into binary format. Without this feature any kind of Excel file copy protection is useless.
- Convert Excel workbook (XLS file) into an application (EXE File, which requires Excel to run). You do not need to be a programmer to use the product.
The strongest Excel VBA protection blocks access to VBA project and VBA code, disables VBA debug mode.
With applying the VBA code modification options such as 'Obfuscation' and 'Literals removing' you will get modified VBA code which will not work outside of compiled application.
- Create registration key/license based application. Prevent illegal copying from one computer to another.
- Hardware locking! Allow your compiled applicaiton to work on target computer only.
- Royalty free distribution of your compiled EXE, which doesn’t require any preinstalled Run-Time libraries.
- The original Excel workbook stays without any changes after compilation.
- Restrict the time period of usage for your compiled Excel workbook.
- License expiration warning. Add your own customized expiration message.
your own End User License Agreement (EULA) information. The compiled
Excel workbook will not be started until the end user accepts the EULA.
- Save changed data directly into compiled EXE.
- Create Trial/Demo of compiled workbook limited by amount of days and annoying window.
- Hide Microsoft Excel on start.
- Export/Import changed data from/to compiled EXE; Import data into original Excel workbook.
- Add your own application name, version and copyright information.
- You can add your own splash screen, while compiling. This will give you a chance to advertise your company name.
- Install your Add-ins (XLA files) on your customer's computer.
- Restrict the access only to authorized individuals, and limits users' activities to the minimum required, for business purposes.
the chances of exposure of corporate secrets, breaches in customer
confidentiality, and the disruption of business activities.
- Prevents information from being altered in an unauthorized manner.
| Original VBA code
|| Obfuscated VBA code
This image shows how VBA Project with blocked access to vba code looks: